About Me

In October 2011 I made the decision to retire from a successful Hockey career to peruse a new sporting endeavour . . . . Triathlon!!. Through this blog I am wanting to capture my development, progression, the changes, and challenges I have experienced on the way to trying to be successful in an entirely different sport dynamic. I hope you enjoy the read.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Countdown.

With just a over 4 weeks to go until ill be splashing down the canal in Roth to get Challenge Roth under way, i thought it would be good to get back onto the blog wagon.  I am sorry i havent been more regular with the blog entries, it is just that I didn’t want to end up dribbling on about my day to day training has been going and put everyone to sleep in the process.  I will talk a bit about all that but on more of an overview as a whole. A lot has happened in the last few months with a lot of highs and a few lows.

Il have a bit to talk about with a few announcement on the support front, an update on the last few races including the Sparke Helmore Tri , Batemans Bay Ultimate, Port Stevens OD and the latest one Cairns 70.3.  Ill also talk a bit about how the change to triathlon is progressing and what I see as the differences mentally and physically with training and the phycological aspects.  The Long weekend should give me plenty of time to get the ball rolling and some quality posts up.  Ill start with the most recent race Cairns 70.3, which didn't go so well for me. Will see that one as a learning and understanding race. but ill elaborate more on that in the coming days.  So if you think you may like any of this keep your eyes open, or follow me via the email alert (at the top of the page).

Until then.

Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment